Engagement Session Guide
Here are some tips to help inspire your engagement session.
- Layers are flattering and allow your personality and style to show through.
- Bright hues in small doses are a fun bit of pizzazz (think scarf or hat).
- Go for neutral colored outfits that complement each other without being the same.
- Fitted clothes translate better to photographs than baggy ones.
- Sleeveless shirts, high necklines, turtlenecks and clothes with logos/writing on them don’t provide timeless looks like more traditional clothing choices will.
In addition to these helpful tips, we've attached an illustrated style guide. We recommend using this guide as inspiration when shopping or searching your wardrobe for outfits.
Click the link below to view of calendar.
Engagement Session Tips
Don't be afraid to go with a theme, anything that represents you and your lifestyle - Casual, Classic, Bohemian, Formal.
Adding a pop of color to your outfit can really make a photo. Red shoes, a yellow jacket, a bright scarf or a fun piece of jewelry are great ways to add color.
No White Clothes
Try to avoid wearing a lot of white. Not only can white totally wash a person out, it easily picks up pesky color casts, and can blow out the highlights preventing good skin tones.
Try to coordinate outfits without looking overly "match". Avoid wearing same colors and instead find a color palette you love and piece together items from that palette that are complimentary to each other.